The Prison is where Dr. Blackwell, the inventor of Xel, has been incarcerated ever since Gregory Graham framed him for launching a cyber terrorist attack. After Beck subdued the last of the rampaging Mighty Numbers, Dr. Sanda and Call infiltrated the Prison to speak with Dr. Blackwell and ask him what caused the robots to go berserk. While Dr. White supervised Beck and the rest of the Mighty Numbers as they attacked the Robot Factory, Call collected key cards that she needed to access the deepest levels of the Prison while eluding traps and sentry robots. She and Dr. Sanda encountered the robot guard dog K9 on an elevator, but Call defeated it with some advice from Aviator and gained access to Dr. Blackwell's cell.
- Sprinter - From the end of the first room, up until you pass the second set of gates.
- Sprinter - From the previous Sprinter bonus, up until you pass the third set of gates.
- Amazing - Right after the previous Sprinter and 3 doors. Quickly jump on the box, and grab the ladder that is directly above the box and climb up before Axecuter throw his blade to destroy the box.
- Quick Clear - The place where you protect Mr.Sanda.
- Sprinter - From the room where you must protect Sanda, up until the top of the long chute of pulleys.
- Clear Time: 4:00
- Kills: 25
- Combo: --
- S Rank: 28,500 points
- A Rank: 18,000 points
- B Rank: 10,500 points
- C Rank: 4,250 points
For information, please visit this.
|Stage Theme (Retro Version)|